Stone Age day
Our stone age themed day aims to enhance the learning completed within the classroom by providing a hands on, practical skill based session.
The sessions can include;
- Instructors demonstrate ancient fire skills
- Children work in small groups to create their own Stone Age fire using a fire steel
- Make, cook and eat their own authentic bread over an open fire
- Look at how and what would have been foraged – the option to cook and eat nettle stew or make mint tea.
- A team cave art project
- Study hunting techniques and look at different type of primitive hunting tools
Interested in booking a stone age day or would like more information then please complete the form below