Duke of Edinburgh
We aim to provide an easy, friendly service to enable your school to successfully offer Bronze and Silver Duke of Edinburgh expeditions. We can tailor a package to suit your school’s needs; whether that be to provide additional supervisors, step up as an assessor or provide an all encompassing expedition programme.
What we offer:
- A pre-expedition information pack including information on how to get to the venue and a complete kit list.
- High quality training by qualified instructors
- Comprehensive pre-expedition paperwork including parents information, kit lists, consent forms etc.
- Support and advice to group leaders and teachers
- All supervision for expeditions – we only work with qualified and experienced instructors, all staff hold relevant first aid qualifications, are DBS checked and vetted by Take2Adventure before working on expeditions
- Use of all group kit
- Tent (shared 2/3 person tents)
- Stove and fuel (1 per tent)
- First aid kit (1 per team)
- Maps and Compass (2 per team)
- Mobile phone (1 per team)
- Accredited assessor for the qualifying expedition
- Campsite fees
For more information or to discuss how we can help your school run a successful DofE expedition contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Take 2 Adventure also deliver and supervise Open Expedition Programmes, which are designed for individuals who cannot make their school dates or who do not have a team to complete their expedition with.